Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Windscreen wiper adapter for old style wiper blades!!

TDorban

Hi all I just recently bought a 1992 MR2 and the Wiper Blades need changing. The main problem I am having is that since it is an older model, it has the older style windscreen wipers. This means that they have the old fashioned screw on blades (I’ll attach some pictures). However I know there are some adapters for them, but they don’t work and are the wrong ones I bought one from euro car parts which seemed to be the wrong hand and do not appear to be genuine Bosch ones as stated online. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what system they are using on there MR2 and how they fit new Wiper Blades as I am having some trouble finding the right adapters so I can fit modern blades on.

There is also another issue that the passenger side windscreen wiper is curved however not even Toyota themselves seem to be making these anymore so if anyone could also tell me what they use would be super helpful.

77A0B7F5-5F20-42D7-AD46-4C3A648D7199.jpeg

B2D20C08-EBB9-475A-BCE8-91A56B463C74.jpeg

64179548-DB62-494E-971E-8A40E568C871.jpeg

0EAE9BEE-E834-40C4-A1D0-B171D1CD682E.jpeg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links