Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Grey leather

Terry10

Hello all

still waiting for my new Rav4 to arrive with grey leather seats

my question is, has anyone out there got the grey leather seats as I haven’t actually seen them for real yet.

The impression I get is that they are 2 tone grey in the pictures that I have seen.

Was hoping that they are just a mid grey all over.

what has got me a bit concerned is that I was reading a thread on here and they were referred to As silver and white.!!!!

Anybody out there can help or even show me a picture that is relatively close

Thanks in advance

Terry

11 hours ago, Terry10 said:

Hello all

still waiting for my new Rav4 to arrive with grey leather seats

my question is, has anyone out there got the grey leather seats as I haven’t actually seen them for real yet.

The impression I get is that they are 2 tone grey in the pictures that I have seen.

Was hoping that they are just a mid grey all over.

what has got me a bit concerned is that I was reading a thread on here and they were referred to As silver and white.!!!!

Anybody out there can help or even show me a picture that is relatively close

Thanks in advance

Terry

Hi Terry, I’ve got the grey leather seats. They are 2 tone grey and look very good on the car. I’ll take a pic, hopefully today, and post it to let you see.

I also have the grey leather. It is 2 tone and the lighter interior definitely lifts the interior compared to black. I think you will be pleased with the look. If it stops raining I will try to get a pic later on.

The attached photos are a reasonable rendering of the actual colours. Slightly darker than the my previous Priuss two tone leather 

IMG_20201002_115820.jpg

IMG_20201002_115814.jpg

That looks rather smart.

Hi Terry, these are a couple of pics I’ve taken. IMHO I would say that the 2 tone colours are really stone and grey. As Rocketron said the couloir combo certainly lifts the interior. Personally I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. The lighter colour is slightly darker in reality.

964F3136-B9EF-4ACF-8F37-AC5BD2C3C247.jpeg

394B4A16-12F5-4582-9EFD-E064C51DAD3A.jpeg

Hi all

Thank you for that, really appreciated.

Like that a lot. Quite relieved to see them for real as I was beginning to think I had made the wrong choice.

That is quite smart guys, I will sleep tonight now. 😄😄

Thanks again

Terry

Looks good.

I like a light and airy interior. Wish the Corolla had more interior choices. Like the Volvo S90 interior.

James..

Just a heads up, Will be a bugga to keep clean. I had cream leather in my previous CX5 and was forever cleaning them. 

Highlight recommend getting a good quality dye block added to the seats to stop dye transfer and invest in a high quality leather cleaner.

Never again will i have light coloured leather.

Hi again

what do you mean by dye block? Assume its to stop the dye from jeans transferring.

Do take your point about it getting dirty so forewarned is forearmed .

Apreciated

Terry

2 hours ago, BigR1ch said:

Just a heads up, Will be a bugga to keep clean. I had cream leather in my previous CX5 and was forever cleaning them. 

Highlight recommend getting a good quality dye block added to the seats to stop dye transfer and invest in a high quality leather cleaner.

Never again will i have light coloured leather.

I had the leather treated by SupaGard before taking delivery for exactly the dye transfer reason as I had dye transfer on the ivory leather driver seat on my Lexus NX. If it works, it will be well worth it.

On 10/2/2020 at 5:30 PM, Zoot2 said:

I had the leather treated by SupaGard before taking delivery for exactly the dye transfer reason as I had dye transfer on the ivory leather driver seat on my Lexus NX. If it works, it will be well worth it.

That might be he best option. I used https://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/dr-leather-dye-block but it needed to be reapplied regaularly

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links