Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel and Oil Additives for old car

Biomecanoid

Hello,

I have a 2006 Daihatsu Sirion 1000cc that i use for a daily driver. Since the car is now 14 years old what can i use to clean the fuel pump and fuel injectors ? Also the car burns a tiny bit of oil can i use same additive for that ?. I do change the oil regularly with synthetic oil and ahead of normal schedule.

I was thinking of buying Chevron Techron Fuel Injection Cleaner to clean the fuel system but i can't find it with a reasonable price. The shipping is like 2-3 times the value of the product. Any other additive you would suggest that you know works ? and its not snake oil lol is LIQUI MOLY 5LMP5110 Cleaner any good ?

Thank you

No one has any idea on the subject ?

• 5 months later...
On 10/4/2020 at 9:17 PM, Biomecanoid said:

Hello,

I have a 2006 Daihatsu Sirion 1000cc that i use for a daily driver. Since the car is now 14 years old what can i use to clean the fuel pump and fuel injectors ? Also the car burns a tiny bit of oil can i use same additive for that ?. I do change the oil regularly with synthetic oil and ahead of normal schedule.

I was thinking of buying Chevron Techron Fuel Injection Cleaner to clean the fuel system but i can't find it with a reasonable price. The shipping is like 2-3 times the value of the product. Any other additive you would suggest that you know works ? and its not snake oil lol is LIQUI MOLY 5LMP5110 Cleaner any good ?

Thank you

Redex will be your friend

1 hour ago, PaulDM said:

Redex will be your friend

I will check it out, thanks