Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cruise control

Hamedhbb

Has anyone tried to retrofit CC on a UC?

I have tried pin 40 on ecu as they do for Yaris and it was reading zero. They say it should read 5vdc is CC is available. 

No cruise parts are listed for the UC (checked the JDM IST too) also checked the wiring diagrams and no cruise comes up on them either

I see your post in the very old thread, re. exhaust

Backbox - 17430-21750 or 17430-21751 (aftermarket equivalent is £120-140)

Tail - 17408-21030

edit. http://www.euroflo.co.uk/Catalogue/Toyota/Urban Cruiser/EuroFlo Exhaust Systems.aspx

• Thanks 1

Thank you. yes I know it was not officially fitted. I bought a stalk for Yaris that fits into steering wheel. Wirings are missing but I have seen on some Yarises people manually add it. My problem is if there is anyway to enable in in ECU?

Also thank you for exhaust part numbers. My cat and backbox seems to be made of stainless steel. There are in good shape but all the pipes in between are badly rusted. 

It was never a factory option the ecu will not have the programming required i did look at the steering wheel and that crosses to the Rukus and Corolla Rumion niether of those have CC either

only other option is an aftermarket system but you are looking at £500-750 for the kit

• 3 years later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links