Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reverse Cam -------

- A - Go -

Hi all, am looking to fit a reverse cam etc, what reverse cam is recommended and where would it be best fitted? Does Toyota have their own cam that they sell for the Aygo (2012)

Cheers

J

https://uk.bestreviews.guide/rear-view-cameras?origin=google&google_params[matchtype]=b&google_params[network]=g&google_params[device]=m&google_params[creative]=384406694860&google_params[keyword]=&google_params[adposition]=&google_params[adgroupid]=75893689622&google_params[campaignid]=6537475128&bs=&google_params[feeditemid]=&google_params[targetid]=dsa-19959388920&google_params[loc_interest_ms]=&google_params[loc_physical_ms]=1006618&google_params[devicemodel]=&google_params[target]=&new_api=true&dest=0&sys_id=0|357&gclid=CjwKCAjww5r8BRB6EiwArcckC7TDCSODuuGcIFYDO9PYjoPkOWybB73fPftbZenskxyb5zvnYSOdtBoCanEQAvD_BwE

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Hi Gampla, thanks for the link, maybe i should have been more clearer, ok so i have a Double Din Stereo with Satnav to go in and what i would like us a small camera at the back which i then will connect up, putting into reverse will show up screen. So something small, dont know if anyone here has dine this before as would be good what camera they used and location would be best fitted etc..

Cheers.

J

Hi Gampla, thanks for the link, maybe i should have been more clearer, ok so i have a Double Din Stereo with Satnav to go in and what i would like us a small camera at the back which i then will connect up, putting into reverse will show up screen. So something small, dont know if anyone here has dine this before as would be good what camera they used and location would be best fitted etc..
Cheers.
J
You can get a £30 dash cam with a reversing cam https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303259942899

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

When I fitted an Alpine double DIN stereo to my 2008 I also fitted an Alpine reversing cam just above the rear number plate.