Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missing NAVI option

Medved_77

Hi, 

Hoping someone can provide advice for my mums car. 

She's owned a 2014 Aygo xpression since new. She believes the sat nav was working at some point. Looking in the manual it suggests clicking on the connect button then there should be a NAVI option alongside a Smartphone option. 

Neither of those functions display, instead when pressing connect the icons spin for a bit then return to the main menu. 

In the glovebox there's a micro sd card, behind a closed drawer that displays a green light. I've looked at the card and it appears to be original. Think it has x-nav printed on it (or similar). 

Any ideas on how I could resolve this or is this a dealership/auto electrician visit? 

The sat nav option for the second generation Aygo was called X-Nav.

The drawer in the glovebox and the X-nav SD card conforms that the X-nav option is fitted, but the Connect icons keeping spinning suggests it can't properly find the X-nav.

The only thing I can think to try is to find a way to disconnect power to the X-nav to see it that will reset it?

pop the sd card out, then turn the car on, turn the car off after the stereo has booted/turned on, put the card back in then try the nav again

try turning it off and back on again - disconnect the Battery for 15-20 min

A used replacement can be had for £80-130

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies. 

I'll try the Battery reset on my next visit. Unfortunately removing the card, powering on and reinserting the card didn't work.