Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ticking noise over bumps

Westerner

Afternoon, just wondered if anyone else has a problem with a ticking noise that happens when you go over rough bits in the road, doesn’t happen all the time but I seem to get a couple of ticks over each bit of uneven road, sounds like it comes from the rear left passenger head rest area but as yet haven’t been able to locate and deal with it. Have the 2.0l however had the same issue on my previous 1.2. It’s driving me mad. Many thanks

HI,

Not sure if you are in the right forum with you stating  a Yaris, but think the solution may apply to most models.

Apart from the headrest itself, removeable ?  might be from where the seat  belt where it comes out of the door pillar,

Does it only happen when the sea belt is undone and not in use ? try connecting it up to put some tension on it.

Always best to remove everything from the door pockets, center console , glove box as it could be anything from there.

• Like 1

Moved to the Yaris club.