Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jack Set

BoxingGeorge

Hi,

Just bought a Celica VVTLI 1.8 2001, but noticed there is no jack set in the boot. Can anyone point me to where I can purchase one from. I believe the wheel brace is 21mm?

cheers

Have you checked inside the small compartment on the left hand side of the luggage area?.

The OE wheel nuts are indeed 21mm.

One of these is far superior to the standard brace..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Extendable-Wheel-Brace-Wrench-Telescopic-17-19-21-23MM-Car-Van-Socket-Tyre-Nut/133428435060?hash=item1f10f45874:g:uaEAAOSwW69ezhyE

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and apologies for the delay in responding.

The jack is in the side boot compartment, but it is stuck in there. Can't get it out, but I have since managed to buy a replacement.

Are you able to advise as to where I can get the following parts for my Celica VVTLI 1.8 190 BHP 2001:

1. The interior switch for the electric sun roof.

2. Secondary air pump.

On 11/6/2020 at 4:07 PM, BoxingGeorge said:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and apologies for the delay in responding.

The jack is in the side boot compartment, but it is stuck in there. Can't get it out, but I have since managed to buy a replacement.

Are you able to advise as to where I can get the following parts for my Celica VVTLI 1.8 190 BHP 2001:

1. The interior switch for the electric sun roof.

2. Secondary air pump.

There are two good used parts suppliers for the Gen 7 over on celica-club.co.uk

Just post up the bits you're looking for, and either "AMS", or "celicagen6parts" will reply if they have the parts in stock.

Failing that, you could try TCB Ltd in Callington.

HTH :smile:

Thanks Kev,

I have tried joining celica-club.co.uk several times, but I keep getting an error code. I've also messaged them several times regarding problems signing up but I have not got a response. Can't seem to find a phone number for them either.

32 minutes ago, BoxingGeorge said:

Thanks Kev,

I have tried joining celica-club.co.uk several times, but I keep getting an error code. I've also messaged them several times regarding problems signing up but I have not got a response. Can't seem to find a phone number for them either.

Try sending a PM to Bryan. He's on the admin. team on celica-club.co.uk (I know he hasn't been on this forum since August, but should pick up the email notification).

https://www.toyotaownersclub.com/profile/22038-old-red-celica/

Please let me know if Old Red can resolve the issue for you.