Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris newbie

Quinny

Greetings people.

Just bought myself a Yaris T Sport road rally car, and as it is my first Toyota, I need to pick the brains of the almighty.

On the passenger door card, the handle to close it has been removed, leaving a rather larger hole, larger than the drivers side. Is the plastic insert larger than a drivers side, or could it have been butchered too far? If the latter, then I am guessing only a full door card will aesthetically, repair the damage.

Yes it sounds like you need a new door card. Wonder why they cut out the handle though. And by 'rally' what do you mean?

It is a road rally car. Not quite a full spec rally car, but it is used in competition nevertheless.

Seemingly, someone at some point has tried to make the door handle bigger by removing the plastic insert, and cutting the hole bigger, and it looks messy.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links