Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Speakers -----------

- A - Go -

Hi all, am looking to change the complete Speakers in my car, the front Speakers near window has Tweeters which seems like its conneced with the door Speakers, so what im looking to do is change the door speakers to some quality ones and add 2 more at the rear side panels so i can utilise front and back on the stereo, question is..

What size speakers will fit right in the rear size panels if anyone in this forum has done thus, also pictures would be great if ya can post some !!

Cheers

J

Some versions of the Mk1 Aygo had front door Speakers, I bought the complete door trim and Speakers from a local scrappy & retrofitted them into my previous 2008 C1.

I think that may have been the 6 speaker audio upgrade from the factory

Hi, yeah my Aygo is 2012 which has front door Speakers which am looking to change and tweeters up front am keeping! Just looking to add Speakers to the rear side panels! Any good suggestions in what make of what Speakers to fit?

if youre not getting an amp look for ones with a high db rating ...it means they work harder from low power units 

hertz do some decent ones for about £50....can spend 100's if you want to 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links