Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member/Parts Required

BoxingGeorge

Hi all, 

I'm a new member and have recently bought a Celica 1.8 VVTLI 2001. It's got quite high mileage but the engine seems to be fine and the underneath appears solid. Paintwork needs a bit of attention but otherwise she runs like a dream. I've had the alloy wheels refurbished. I do need some parts for her, so can anyone recommend a good place to look?

I need:

1. The interior switch for the electric sun roof.

2. Secondary air pump.

Regards

George

Great car...ECP...eBay...Toyota....I always favoured Blueprint parts when I had my Celica...good quality and good prices.

They are not a difficult car to find parts for.

I've not had much luck so far regarding the secondary air pump but I'll keep trying.

On 11/6/2020 at 4:21 PM, BoxingGeorge said:

The interior switch for the electric sun roof

Hi,

I'm looking for The interior switch for the electric sun roof on a Celica VVTLI 2001 1.8 180BHP 6 Speed.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

George

3DB1506F-F12C-4316-A1EB-9675CBB5DADF_1_201_a.jpeg

Thanks Bob,

My mechanic tells me the pump is faulty. He did reset the management light after checking the pump over, and the light stayed off for about a week before it came on again. I have managed to source one from breakers so hope it will work.

numbers are correct for the ZZT231, 2ZZGE note you may need the hose if you fit a newer part 17308-22031

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I own a 1991 Celica GTS, everything works nearly well, but I purchased a new computer which does work, bit needs a speed control button on the dashboard, as otherwise the information from the computer to the dashboard will not work properly, is there some one out there can help me find such a part so I can keep driving my Celica.

I am located in Los Angeles and will pay for shipping if the right part can be found, PLEASE see if you can help me to keep driving!

Kindly send me an e-mail is you can help,  THANK YOU!

Regards   Peter