Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OBDDII scanner

tadgerpoppy

So now I'm trying my fourth OBDII scanner without joy. I have a 2001 Estima  2.4 petrol with 02 sensor probs and I want to talk to the ECM, but no luck. Anyone had any success?

As you've found out, this seems to be a very hit and miss area.

My Autel won't read my Esti...nor will the cheapo Elm I bought a couple of years ago.

Allegedly the Foxwell NT204 will work (about £30) but I have no personal knowledge of that..many say that the scanner must JOBD.?

Fortunately I have a local garage with an all singing and dancing expensive scanner (ie £2k's worth) that does read my Esti..and they don't charge for doing it.!!...how rare is that.!

Thanks Neil, How sure are you about the Foxwell?  I'd like more assurance before I Shell out £32

3 hours ago, tadgerpoppy said:

Thanks Neil, How sure are you about the Foxwell?  I'd like more assurance before I shell out £32

As I said...I have no personal knowledge of it so I cannot possibly say..why not ask them.?

It does say that it works on ALL post '96 cars domestic AND import.

https://www.foxwelltool.co.uk/wholesale/foxwell-nt-204-obd2-code-reader-multi-language.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwwYP2BR

• 1 month later...

Hi There

I am using an xtrons OBD bluetooth dongle which I got with an android head unit I got a few years ago, seems to work ok with Android Tablet and Dr Prius and Torque.

Cheers'

BattLevel.jpg

BattLevel4.jpg

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg