Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Servicing 1.0 IQ

Got a full service kit from citybug.co.uk

Oil, oil filter, air filter and pollen/cabin filter

and spark plugs, £65 all in, just spent a few hours doing it, nice car to work on, 09 reg with 52400 miles. My service book has one stamp in it at 36152 miles, thats it!   Is thare any way I can see if its had regular sevices online anywhere?

Nice cheap n cheerful motoring for 1700 quid Im very impressed with it  👍🏻😎

20201101_154839.jpg

I had one for a weekend a few years ago and thought it was brilliant. Huge inside and easy to park with Toyota reliability.

Not marketed very well and not available to purchase now in UK.

I would definitely have one.

Perhaps you've already seen it and got it - there are posts on this forum with a link to a downloadable copy of the Toyota iQ workshop manual.  

Not that it sounds like you need it much!

Thanks for the tip on citybug.co.uk , didnt know about that site. Sounds like you grabbed a bargain at 1700 quid , Looks smart aswell.

They are great cheap run arounds, Just dont get addicted like i did, I kept buying them 😂

IMG_20190813_064956865.jpg

12 minutes ago, stemon said:

Thanks for the tip on citybug.co.uk , didnt know about that site. Sounds like you grabbed a bargain at 1700 quid , Looks smart aswell.

They are great cheap run arounds, Just dont get addicted like i did, I kept buying them 😂

IMG_20190813_064956865.jpg

That is a smart move DAN.I feel they are underrated and demand will increase.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Guys about to change the shock absorbers at my iq 2009. My mechanic asked 350 for new OEM absorbers ( all 4) + top mounts and labor necessary.  Is it considered a high or low price?

And 2nd , is replacing the clutch on this car very time consuming or an easy process? As kit im thinking about aisin.

Edit ,changed the shock absorbers, lubricated the shifter and everything is back to normal now. The only problem at this point is when the car is stopped I can hear this sound when pressing the brake up to 1 second after releasing it https://vocaroo.com/1dVp65jaUca7