Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Touch Screen stopped working

roks

Been doing some more digging, so the 16pin connector has the reverse cam.

@flash22do you know what the connectors are called, I think I can cook up an adaptor to connect to the 24pin touch2.

Thanks 

i have terminals and can make up pigtails if required

Edit. There is no uk seller for these connectors, I import mine from japan but they have a min order - I do have plenty

My mistake there are 3 different configs

Pin out for the 16 pin

180056240_Earlyaruisav16pin.thumb.jpg.e0e8edcd7782572bc2b9d996640110e0.jpg

Touch 2 pinout (for auris)

Auris t2 pinout 14-15.pdf

You can get the housings from toyota for 6 quid ish they do not sell the terminals but will sell the pigtails @£12 each

Drop me a PM if you need the 24 pin housing and pins

Thanks @flash22 been out with the soldering iron today fiddling with the wires, managed to get it working, would have been easier if I saw your posts before hand.

I found a block connector with the correct size/pitch pins, connected to 24pin. Soldered the pins to the end of cables, wrapped in heat shrink, then inserted into 16pin harness, taped to secure.

I just need to sorted out parking brake cable, I've got it ready, but not sure if that's required. As far as I can see its for the system check in the service menu.

Also, I cant seem to get to the 2nd part of the hidden menu to calibrate the touchscreen, its just a tad off.

touch-to-touch2 connection.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Sods law, I ordered another digitizer, from Aliexpress, now my old DA is working.....after all that😕.

Except for one glitch, I have to tap with my nail or the nail has to make contact.

It does not work with the finger, not sure if it a different type, any now I have a spare DA if any one is interested. 🙂

Have you adjusted the sensitivity ? or it may just be a bad digi

i have some spare oem screens what are known good but im not 100% if the Denso and the Panasonic use the same displays

6 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Have you adjusted the sensitivity ?

No, I didnt see any settings, its got very limited options as its just DA, no satnav.

Also, I cant get to the hidden menu on this either

is this the original ? is it just the touch DA not the touch 2 ? There are different methods for the touch

27 minutes ago, flash22 said:

is this the original ? is it just the touch DA not the touch 2

Yes, its the original Touch DA.

i think you still have the original issue then and/or the replacement screen/digi is faulty

If you give me the part number or pic of the number of the screen (touch2) i will see what i have

i may even have the control board but i need pics