Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello all!

kingnothing

Hello all, I’m a late starter to driving and at the age of 43 I’m almost ready for my test but there’s been loads of delays with lessons etc. Anyway, I’ve been given a 2000 Corolla 1.4 off a friend. It’s got a couple of dings in it but it seems to run ok. Look forward to finding out more about Toyota’s and hoping my own will continue to work for at least another couple of years. 

Welcome Tom....hope all goes well with your Corolla..nice gift and should prove reliable..!

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 9:55 PM, kingnothing said:

Hello all, I’m a late starter to driving and at the age of 43 I’m almost ready for my test but there’s been loads of delays with lessons etc. Anyway, I’ve been given a 2000 Corolla 1.4 off a friend. It’s got a couple of dings in it but it seems to run ok. Look forward to finding out more about Toyota’s and hoping my own will continue to work for at least another couple of years. 

Hi Tom, what a nice friend you have, welcome to the TOC. Find out from your friend when the car had its last service and any service history that you can. You can then decide if you need to give it a good check over before doing a lot of motoring in it. The best of luck with your driving test.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bernard Foy said:

Hi Tom, what a nice friend you have, welcome to the TOC. Find out from your friend when the car had its last service and any service history that you can. You can then decide if you need to give it a good check over before doing a lot of motoring in it. The best of luck with your driving test.

Thanks Bernard, its MOT'd until next September and I've they've given me all the invoices of any work that's been done on the car. As it's my first car, I'll probably have it in for a full service before I do any significant driving in it. 

9 minutes ago, kingnothing said:

Thanks Bernard, its MOT'd until next September and I've they've given me all the invoices of any work that's been done on the car. As it's my first car, I'll probably have it in for a full service before I do any significant driving in it. 

Lucky you, from the receipts you are able to determine the service history and equally important is the garages that conducted the work, having said that it looks like you got a well looked after car. You will never forget your first car. I will never forget mine, the only thing that didn’t give me trouble was the registration plates 😂🤣. I spent almost as much time working on the car as I did driving it.🥵😡.

• Like 1