Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Apps

Rosgoe

In and on my Toyota under purchases from the estore it says cyclops mobile speed cameras, goggle street view, maps update, fuel etc all expiring in Oct 2023 this would be three years from when I managed to link the multimedia to my Toyota.

however the only app that is or what I can see is weather and fuel and obviously estore when I had the auris I had all these apps integrated in the multimedia system although cyclops was only a trial version. Has anyone else checked on my Toyota under purchases from the estore if they have these apps and if so is it possible to find them on the multimedia system because I am blowed if I can. 

If its the latest Corolla,  basically nothing is licensed yet from what I understand 

I have the estore, and that's it,  so you have more than me 😉

1 hour ago, frizzbee30 said:

If its the latest Corolla,  basically nothing is licensed yet from what I understand 

That makes sense will wait see what happens yes it is a 70 reg thanks

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rosgoe said:

In and on my Toyota under purchases from the estore it says cyclops mobile speed cameras, goggle street view, maps update, fuel etc all expiring in Oct 2023 this would be three years from when I managed to link the multimedia to my Toyota.

however the only app that is or what I can see is weather and fuel and obviously estore when I had the auris I had all these apps integrated in the multimedia system although cyclops was only a trial version. Has anyone else checked on my Toyota under purchases from the estore if they have these apps and if so is it possible to find them on the multimedia system because I am blowed if I can. 

9 hours ago, frizzbee30 said:

Cyclops is not available on MM17/MM19 as fitted to Corolla

Street view see page 217 of manual attached

Weather see page 218

Parking see page 219

Fuel see page 220.

Toyota intended to go it alone with their own bespoke in car setup based off "Smart device link" see HERE, however customer demand meant a switch and the introduction of Apple carplay / Android auto put a stop to Toyotas own system meaning no bespoke APPS, cars with MM19 already installed do not have SDL and MM17 car being upgraded to MM19 will have SDL removed, the estore remains as it is the portal back from your head unit to Toyotas server but will never be expanded upon further as AA/CP now provide the services Toyota intended to provide via SDL

OM12N39E.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2020 at 11:24 AM, Rosgoe said:

This is what I got see photo.

Active Apps.PNG