Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie t sport

Seansti

Hi I'm getting a54 plate corolla t sport 1.8 next week and looking at what mods go well with the car and where is the best place to get them from , I know of fensport but is there anywhere else

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

All I've done is the exhaust system at fast road conversions in Ashford, secondly the head unit for more up to date connectivity along with converting the cigarette for a dual USB with voltage readout in red LED.

Kept the car almost standard for ride comfort mostly and reliability.

Nice , yer I'm not going go crazy as it's my daily , I know fast road there good there , where in Kent are you

Sure perhaps do one thing at a time, the engine isn't the best for mods but as a standard unit is immensly reliable just keep up on oil changes and do the lift bolts if needed. Fast road did me a custom middle section + mid silencer, retaining the original cat which is now removable and slightly larger piping diameter from 2 to 2.25 I think it was. I got it finished with a simple 2.5 exit backbox which is very loud but I have obtained a Tanabe muffler which is on my to do list for being adapted and fitted which should resonate a bit better. I'm right on the coast in Sandgate. You got https://www.monkeywrenchracing.com/ it's in the US but a good site for shopping ideas!

Thanks might look into fast road exhaust , is there any sites that will sell a cat back that you know of , I'm on sheppy where would you buy oe parts for it