Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Toyota Avensis brake discs and pads

2009joe

hello there i was wondering as i dont want to get cheap non genuine brake discs and pads , as i had a car before and put motor factor pads on discs on and well i always ended up with shuddering discs.by chance would any of you guys know what is the genuine toyota part numbers and where to get them best deal front and rear break pads and discs .thanks you guys i hope you know  

I bought genuine Discs and pads for about £60 more than ECP would have charged me. So not really that much more for Genuine bits. (worth a good haggle)

I always use Blueprint stuff...good quality and reasonable prices...check on eBay.

4 hours ago, Stivino said:

I've been using Juratek discs and pads for years now, and they are as good as anything else out there, and they are British.

Rear pads

Rear discs

I would strongly advise against using Juratek-branded items. They are a UK distributor of Indian and Chinese-made products. I was asked to fit some Juratek pads and I refused because the quality was so poor.

This document is worth reading...  https://www.jupojostechnika.eu/pdf/tema%20Stabdziu/Textar/Textar_palyginimas1_EN.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiAxcWD1I7tAhULRBUIHWHfAfAQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0t9S1xu6sInXErV_3lNC64&cshid=1605790943092

13 hours ago, 2009joe said:

hello there i was wondering as i dont want to get cheap non genuine brake discs and pads , as i had a car before and put motor factor pads on discs on and well i always ended up with shuddering discs.by chance would any of you guys know what is the genuine toyota part numbers and where to get them best deal front and rear break pads and discs .thanks you guys i hope you know  

Bosch are the main UK OE supplier to Toyota in the EU. But any of the TMD-friction brands are perfectly good..  Mintex, Textar, Ferodo etc.  Delphi are also good.

13 minutes ago, mrfixer said:

I would strongly advise against using Juratek-branded items. They are a UK distributor of Indian and Chinese-made products. I was asked to fit some Juratek pads and I refused because the quality was so poor.

This document is worth reading...  https://www.jupojostechnika.eu/pdf/tema%20Stabdziu/Textar/Textar_palyginimas1_EN.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiAxcWD1I7tAhULRBUIHWHfAfAQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0t9S1xu6sInXErV_3lNC64&cshid=1605790943092

Unless you can provide evidence of the above it has to be considered as absolute tosh.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2020 at 2:16 AM, Old Red Celica said:

I bought genuine Discs and pads for about £60 more than ECP would have charged me. So not really that much more for Genuine bits. (worth a good haggle)

where do u get them genuine front and rear brake discs and pads from.i want to just keep all original what was on the car before as my last car i bought new motor factor break discs and pads and well always got shuddering break peddle and car shaking a bit .all down to junk disks id say. i looked online and i can see the right part numbers i need .think il stick to genuine toyota pads and discs 

2 hours ago, 2009joe said:

where do u get them genuine front and rear brake discs and pads from.i want to just keep all original what was on the car before as my last car i bought new motor factor break discs and pads and well always got shuddering break peddle and car shaking a bit .all down to junk disks id say. i looked online and i can see the right part numbers i need .think il stick to genuine toyota pads and discs 

If you want genuine Toyota discs and pads or anything else genuine, go to a Toyota dealer.