Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Yaris - Rattle

Peter madzell

Hi just bought a new toyota had it for 3 weeks has developed a rattle when going over bumps and road corrugations very disappointed what do I do I don't have the confidence in toyota dealer to fix

Split into new topic. Where does the rattle seem to be coming from?

If the rattle is emanating from the inside then try emptying the glove box and boot and see if it's still there.

Probably not the issue here, but the OBD diagnostic socket rattled like a good un in my car. A bit of Blutac sorted that!

Russians says: if rattles means the part is there and it works, you have to worry when stops rattling which means the part has gone and your car will break down...😂👍🚗 now joke on the side. Toyota dealership is your best place to sort things out as this is a brand new car under warranty. 
Regards 

• Haha 1

Possible issue at a dealership is they would need the car for a couple of days for unnecessary cleaning and disinfecting before any of their personnel could take the car for a drive and listen for/detect the rattle. Then an unnecessary cleaning and disinfecting before giving it back to the customer!

In "normal" times someone would go with the customer to have the rattle pointed out by them. I suppose that could be done if both wore hazmat suites, Marigolds and a space helmet.

Strange times.