Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Toyota owner here. Yaris GR ordered!

MCG_1983

I'm Steven from Newcastle, UK. Just signed up as just completed the order on my New Toyota.

I've chosen the Yaris GR, with circuit pack fitted and I absolutely can not wait!

I won't get it until May time though, so a long wait,

• Thanks 1

Nice, certainly gets rave reviews, enjoy the wait LOL 

• Like 1

Welcome to the club and well done for the great choice ! What colour did you order? I think this is the hottest hatch to date from Toyota and pretty much all other brands, looks like a great replacement of well known real sports cars like Evo and WRX. 👍

• Like 1

That's a beast at 257 bhp right? Enjoy it, u will no doubt. I'm no boy racer anymore 😀, so will go EV with 135 or 200bhp in a few years time.

• Like 2

I went for black. Circuit pack too, so stiffer suspension, thicker roll bars, two torsen limited slip diffs, one on the front and one on the back.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, martswain said:

I'm sure you'll enjoy it !

Not quite as rare as my GRMN though 😉

I bet most GRMN owners will be crying now the new GR came out

6 hours ago, lani100 said:

I bet most GRMN owners will be crying now the new GR came out

@lani100 I've had 2.5 years of fun with my GRMN, something different always comes along whatever you drive.

I think a few GR owners are going to get a bit of a shock with the extra workshop visits that are required, a safety check every 6 months and a service every 6500 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first.

MCG-1983

Great car with fantastic reviews. Be interested in your experience driving it. Perhaps when you do it’s best not mention how many m.p.g. you get. If you do you will be inundated with comments from Hybrid owners claiming 70 m.pg. doing a steady 50 on the motorway. 😀

@Bemused2 , LOL, I got so many negative comments when I announced in the Prius group I was selling up and buying a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 about 10 years ago.

They couldn't understand I had just got bored with the Prius.

@MCG_1983 enjoy your new toy when it arrives !

22 hours ago, martswain said:

..... a service every 6500 miles or 1 year, whichever comes first.

According to figures released by Dept. of Transport based on recorded mileage from MOT tests, the average annual mileage for UK motorists is around 7,000 miles. This doesn't include 2020, so won't be affected by Covid-19. So a service interval of 6,500 miles or 1 year will probably still be an annual expense for most.

What are you going to do with this car?  Why have a car with 250+ bhp under the bonnet?  Seems absolutely pointless as a "normal" car.

If going to be a race-track vehicle, I would suggest not taxing it or insuring it for the road, but transporting it to the tracks using a trailer.

Mick.

Blast?  Where?  On a track?

Max speed in UK is 70mph, and some places round here is 60mph with 30mph for miles.  We have to go 20miles away before we find a dual carriageway for 70mph.

Mick.

I've just read on another forum, the wheels for these are £1600 each!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links