Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota to preview Battery Electric Vehicle for Europe

FROSTYBALLS

Very interesting news from Toyota.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. Toyota rep said very well, they are not late and not sleeping, they are cooking something good that we will see soon, and hopefully more of us can try it. 👍🚙

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that's really good news. i've been looking for an electric suv for quite some time now, but i can't find anything good. I recently bought my wife a prius and this is one of my best purchases in recent times. She mostly uses it as an electric car and barely uses the internal combustion engine. this car is so reliable that our microwave was giving us a lot more trouble than this car. Because of the microwave, I had to turn to https://bates-electric.com/locations/chicago-il / for help, but still nothing happened to the prius. I hope the SUVs will be just as reliable. Now I have an SUV from another brand, but with a gasoline engine, I do not want to switch to other bodies and I want to continue using SUVs, but so far I have not met decent cars. I hope Toyota can fix this problem!

• Thanks 1