Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Dashcam wiring and manual

TWSaab

Are there any recommendations for permanent power wiring to a Dashcam in a 2017 Auris Hybrid.  At present I do not even know where the fuse box is, but the car has not been delivered yet.   I would be looking to wire it to an ignition live, hopefully without major dismantling and possibly with a piggy back fuse carrier.

Is there any sort of service manual and parts catalogue available for these cars, either on line or even of the Haynes type?  I am used to both for the Saabs and find them very useful but they don't seem to be available for later cars.

Thanks for any info.

Hi. Wired mine into the heated seat live at the fuse box which is behind the glove box. Easy to remove and used a piggy back connection.

Hi. You can find a permanent +12 v backside of front interior lamp. If you want to feed dash cam with an ignition +12 v, you can find it back side of mirror switch that is very easy to remove it, with a flat head screwdriver. I personally choose this solution for dash cam and on board telephone charger.

Charger.jpg