Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If You're Ever In Cape Town

olorin

The Capetonian's Guide to Hooning (9.6MB; 4:04)

Just thought I'd make a short compilation of some of our kewlest roads around Cape Town. So if you're down here on holiday, and have a rental car to drive the crap out of, you know where to go. :)

PS. The first road is actually DeWaal Drive. ("The Top Road" is how us Capetonians refer to it).

Yup.. I was there not long ago ona business trip in Pretoria/Jburg.. stayed an extra weekend to go down to cape town... the east coastal road is simply awesome... I wished I was in the Supra with the roof off :yes:

Having said that no one would have jacked me in the :censor: hire car :lol:

Lovely country :thumbsup:

I'm not going to attempt to download the file until I get broadband :rolleyes: Sorry dude :)

Is Chapmans Peak still open or re-opened? My folks were saying something about it being closed down a while back :crybaby:

I'm not going to attempt to download the file until I get broadband :rolleyes: Sorry dude :)

Is Chapmans Peak still open or re-opened? My folks were saying something about it being closed down a while back :crybaby:

Chapman's Peak was closed due to rockslides. They built a "half-tunnel" with a catchment area above it at the most dangerous place, and now its open. I think it's been open since January... :)

Sorry olorin,have Mediaplayer 9 and broadband no prob,but can't view your clips.Had the same prob when u posted clips on the TRD website. :(

Sorry olorin,have Mediaplayer 9 and broadband no prob,but can't view your clips.Had the same prob when u posted clips on the TRD website. :(

Are you streaming it, or downloading and playing?

Now it says "media player cannot find the specified file.Be sure the path is typed correctly.etc..."

In media player under 'Help' select 'check for player updates'.

Chances are your simply missing a codec. :thumbsup:

Thanx Leeky,but no luck.It says that I have the latest player and all its components.Sorry about goin on about this,but I'm keen to see olorin's clips from the South African based TRD website and I can't load them.Never have a prob with mediaplayer otherwise.

How's the Supra anyway.I can't wait to buy one myself.Just a few more months to wait....

did you do what I said? it worked for me. I dont think WMP will work with that FTP site, its a single connection server