Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mud flaps

Allan Priestley

Hi guys , noticed alot of crap getting thrown up the side of my 2020 rav4 , went online to buy mudflaps , absolute minefield regarding which to buy , contacted toyota dealer and ordered the exact ones for my car , £49 . Fitted myself in 30 minutes , make the car look so much better never mind then practical advantages . If anyone needs part number etc I can upload invoice to help . 

I had literally had my car 20 minutes when I out mine on, OEM all the way IMO. 

Hi

ordered my excel with them as it is something that I have done for years.

Strangely I went over to see a mate of mine who has the same model and the first thing he said was what a difference in the amount of crap that was on his compared to mine.

They suit the RAV4 which is good however you put mud flaps on some cars and they look diabolical.

no brainer for me personally.

regards Terry  

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 1:11 PM, Allan Priestley said:

Hi guys , noticed alot of crap getting thrown up the side of my 2020 rav4 , went online to buy mudflaps , absolute minefield regarding which to buy , contacted toyota dealer and ordered the exact ones for my car , £49 . Fitted myself in 30 minutes , make the car look so much better never mind then practical advantages . If anyone needs part number etc I can upload invoice to help . 

was that for a full set?

8 hours ago, BigR1ch said:

was that for a full set?

Yes, full set from Toyota is quite cheap really. 

On 1/8/2021 at 9:37 PM, 182_blue said:

Yes, full set from Toyota is quite cheap really. 

Yes that is cheap, do you have the part code. as mine is filthy with all the mud on the lanes round here

8 hours ago, BigR1ch said:

Yes that is cheap, do you have the part code. as mine is filthy with all the mud on the lanes round here

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Toyota-RAV4-Front-Rear-Tailored-Mudflaps-Set-Black-2018-PK38942K00EP-/223541505566?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BigR1ch said:

Thanks for that. I'll get a set I think.  

Just In case you do buy them I have attached the instructions for your reference, it took me about 20 mins and didn't involve wheel removal.

MY19 RAV4, RAV4 HV Mudguards IssB.pdf

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 182_blue said:

Just In case you do buy them I have attached the instructions for your reference, it took me about 20 mins and didn't involve wheel removal.

MY19 RAV4, RAV4 HV Mudguards IssB.pdf 502.87 kB · 4 downloads

Thanks, have they made a difference to the dirty getting flung up the side of the doors?

24 minutes ago, BigR1ch said:

Thanks, have they made a difference to the dirty getting flung up the side of the doors?

Yes they have, we have two rav4s and one has and one hasn't got mudflaps and you can tell the difference.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links