Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota carina parts charing

Bastian

Hello, ive just bought my first car and it happens to be a toyota carina from 1983. 

My question is that while looking for parts like coilovers i can't manage to find much, So i wonder if for example coilovers for a Toyota Corolla of the same year could fit on my Carina?

Thanks!

IMHO coil overs are not great for daily drivers, the ride quality gets old very quickly, if you do go the coil over route, factor in the cost of getting it setup correctly

GAZ may have something that fits

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 6:04 PM, flash22 said:

not great for daily drivers, the ride quality gets old very quickly

based on what evidence, if anythig they are miles better than the standard dampners and springs.

Just a few years of being around cars, setup is important with coilovers and getting the spring rates right is a must, especially on older cars you need to brace the mounting locations and add strut braces as you are moving the loads (mainly in the rear) unless they are specific coil overs for your model you may also need camber/bearing plates to maintain the correct or enhanced geometry