Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota rav4 DTC fail pless HELP

Vaskata84

Hi I have the following problem with my car the car is a toyota rav 4 2009 yars D-cat 150 horsepower.
The first problem is that this value worries me Diff. Press. Sensor Corr -1.1 kPa.
And the other problem is that i have saved DTC

I also provided a PDF file with all the values from the diagnostics.

DTC.jpg

new.pdf

Does "D-cat" mean insurance category D or that you've removed the catalytic converter?

D-cat refers to a system of emissions control that Toyota used previously on some diesel models.

A EGR map fault by the looks of it 9kpa under min value - egr is more than likely needs to be decoked (cleaned)

if any of you know what this value shows and why it is in those values Diff. Press. Sensor Corr -1.1 kPa.

2 hours ago, Vaskata84 said:

if any of you know what this value shows and why it is in those values Diff. Press. Sensor Corr -1.1 kPa.

What is the DTC?

I have no idea what it is DTC I only know that mistakes are recorded there

9 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

What is the DTC?

In this context Google suggests that they are Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) as listed in the attached Vehicle Diagnostic Report for a 2ADFHV engine.

Beyond that, I have absolutely no idea what issue is being reported here ... 😉

Edit: though having posted I suspect that I may well have been very dumb! 🙂 ... you are probably asking what that actual code is ...

I ask if this value is normal Diff. Press. Sensor Corr -1.1 kPa. I'm mostly interested in that

DTC used in vehicles diagnostics software as detected trouble code (fault code). He has a clogged egr most likely and sometimes problems like that does not trigger fault codes immediately. I know nothing about Diesel engines and my advice Is to take the car to someone who knows Diesel engines and egr plus all other sensors problems well. 👍

diff pressure, is the pressure between intake and exhaust of DPF or D-cat system, Diff. Press. Sensor Corr. This is the correlation between the 2 sensors (basically exhaust back pressure) ,without looking it up it may be within normal range

I would be looking at that EGR issue first

as you have techstream you can check the sensor with a vac/air pump, look at the value on the gauge and the value on the screen and compare

10 hours ago, Vaskata84 said:

I ask if this value is normal Diff. Press. Sensor Corr -1.1 kPa. I'm mostly interested in that

Toyota do not format their diagnostics in that way, you start with a DTC which for some reason you seem reluctant to provide? with the DTC you get a formatted diagnostic procedure which you then follow, the "Diff. Press. Sensor Correlation" maybe a cause but it may also be a symptom, but without context of a DTC you are "stabbing in the dark" just post waht DTC you are getting and stop all the conjecture.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links