Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My new Aygo finally arrived

Tickmick

My new Aygo JBL edition ordered beginning of October finally arrived. I’m enjoying it so far and getting used to the auto gearbox. Only time I’ve had it struggle is on a long steep hill.

E1926FAF-CD0B-419F-9CEC-CE2AE79F362C.jpeg

• Like 2

Looks smart, hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying my x-clusiv (also an auto).

It's really hilly here in north Devon so except for pottering around towns I drive it in manual mode using the paddles to change gears early enough to maintain speed going up the hills. I've already noticed that the 2020 engine seems to have more toque as I can go up hills in 4th gear that my 2008 model needed 3rd gear.

Nice, I've got an auto as well. deals well with the steep hills around here, she stays in the lower gear as much as possible before changing.

Looks smart that! Enjoy! I have had my Aygo X-Cite 2015 model for about a month now and I am very impressed with the Aygo!

Very nice, I hope you’re enjoying the subwoofer!  I’ve had mine since September and am loving it.  My only gripe is the lack of keyless entry and starting, it’s proving difficult to get back into the habit of using the key after my previous Xclusive.

711651F7-C0A3-4E40-98BF-D91BF9B9038D.jpeg

Looks great, I hope you're enjoying it.

My partner ordered an x-clusiv auto in August, hoping she'll receive it in Jan. Our Toyota dealer has been fantastic though... they've lent her an x-play since the original due date of October.

1 hour ago, gradgrind said:

My partner ordered an x-clusiv auto in August, hoping she'll receive it in Jan. Our Toyota dealer has been fantastic though... they've lent her an x-play since the original due date of October.

That's a long wait, I ordered my x-clusiv auto on 12th August and collected it on 29th October.