Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where to buy a replacement fuse 'thingy'...?

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I hope everyone's Christmas break is going well.

I do not know what to call this thing, but it is a white cartridge containing two parallel stips of fuses and sits to the front left of the fusebox (in the engine bay). Please see attached image.

One has blown and I need to replace it.

Any idea on what this is called, where to buy it and how much this is likely to be please?

Many thanks.

Stay safe.


(2014 Verso 1.6 Petrol)


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...