Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica GT Four engine and tranny swap into Corolla E11

frankieflowers77

A friend of mine was thinking to start a Corolla E11 WRC replica project and he want to find the missing parts to get chassis right and wheels on get the swap done and work on the body kit. He would keep the internal semi-original for the moment.

First questions are.

What parts of the transmission and chassis has to be brought/swapped from the Celica ST205L GT Four and what can be left Corolla original.

concerning the GY Four transmission, What about the Celica and Corolla have track and wheelbase differences? Are there any? What’s the procedure WRC uses to swap it correctly? Any stored data to use? Thanks

Split away from a 14 year old topic into a new topic in the Corolla club.

Hi guys I need information in 2020 about swapping a GT four engine and transmission with front and rear axles etc. I need to know if the Sasi is the same between the two cars and if the swap isn’t too difficult. Example WRC1998 Reilly Corolla.

I found an engine and transmission in the US. I am in Italy. I need to find front and rear subframe, hobs, arm stabilizers and full brakes.

Any suggestion of where to find the parts? Thanks

Topic moved to the Corolla club and merged with previous topic.