Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2020 Yaris personalised settings

CSSAUS

Does anyone know if there are any personalised settings for the 2020 Yaris that are only available to be set by the dealer?

I happen to also have a Lexus NX for which there is a list of car settings that can only be changed by the dealer and I was wondering if there was also a similar list for the Yaris.

10 hours ago, CSSAUS said:

Does anyone know if there are any personalised settings for the 2020 Yaris that are only available to be set by the dealer?

I happen to also have a Lexus NX for which there is a list of car settings that can only be changed by the dealer and I was wondering if there was also a similar list for the Yaris.

Anything about Dealer settings in your Handbook Stephen ?

The car is too new for the information to be available, dealer lever settings will be done with Techstream what is a paid service (5 euro +vat an hour)

it takes a while for the aftermarket to catch up, but you may find current PID's work

i didn't think the cross had been released yet

On 12/28/2020 at 8:47 PM, john p williams said:

Anything about Dealer settings in your Handbook Stephen ?

I found the section on customization settings which identifies those settings that are required to be changed by a dealer.

Unfortunately the setting I was looking for, the ability to lock the doors as the car accelerates off isn't one of them. I'll ask the service manager about this when I take the car in for its first inspection service in a couple of weeks time.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links