Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sell or Part out - advice needed!

Jacobyuk

Hi All,

New member here and looking for some advice. Earlier in the year I acquired an S-plate Hilux 2.4 Turbo D (single cab), with a view to a rebuild/project. However like a lot of good ideas this one isn't happening 😞 

I'd like to get some advice on what the value might be, with a view to selling. It's had a hard life spent in an agricultural setting, however does run but there is a problem with what I believe is the front LHD prop (only will engage 2WD).

Selling isn't what I hoped to do but doesn't seem right for it to be sat on the drive and not in use.

Thanks in advance!

Images of the truck can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yet4m7h90b6whbk/AAAVrBjTzzbRgWVB21AuaHHGa?dl=0

On 12/29/2020 at 3:45 PM, Jacobyuk said:

Hi All,

New member here and looking for some advice. Earlier in the year I acquired an S-plate Hilux 2.4 Turbo D (single cab), with a view to a rebuild/project. However like a lot of good ideas this one isn't happening 😞 

I'd like to get some advice on what the value might be, with a view to selling. It's had a hard life spent in an agricultural setting, however does run but there is a problem with what I believe is the front LHD prop (only will engage 2WD).

Selling isn't what I hoped to do but doesn't seem right for it to be sat on the drive and not in use.

Thanks in advance!

Images of the truck can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yet4m7h90b6whbk/AAAVrBjTzzbRgWVB21AuaHHGa?dl=0

Hi there I would be interested on this as project depending on the work it needs and also rust as these hiluxs are always rusting left right and centre!!. please contact me on 07999765029. (Not really active on here) . Drop me a message

Regards Billy