Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlight Bulb Upgrade-------

- A - Go -

Hi all, hope all is well, Merry Christmas/Happy New Year....

Am looking to want to fit a set of Headlight bulbs, something brighter and better, if any of you guys can advise on whats best to fit etc, and possible links where i.e. eBay etc...

Id appreciate it, also as my Aygo is a 2012 i have spotlights aswell i wouldnt mind to upgrade if there also are any links to purchase etc..

Cheers all

😎👍

On a 2012 Aygo the headlamp bulbs will be H4. There are several road legal options that have higher light output.

BTW you don't have spotlights, no Aygo came with Spot lights, but you do have fog lights - because they are low mounted it's actually only legal to use then when visibility is poor (yes I know lots os people ignore that...)

• Like 1

I’ve used https://www.powerbulbs.com in the past.  There seems to be a virtually perpetual sale on!  Prices, delivery and packaging were good so I’d recommend them.

Do bear in mind though that extra brightness comes at the cost of longevity.  

• Like 1

Osram night breaker are good option, some shorter life though. Philips also offer more powerful option. 👍