Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2020/21 Gloss Black Finish on Dynamic Version

Terry C

Hi, I love the look of the Dynamic RAV4 but worry about the durability of the gloss finish. Any experience, please?

2 hours ago, Terry C said:

Hi, I love the look of the Dynamic RAV4 but worry about the durability of the gloss finish. Any experience, please?

It depends on how you look after it, we have it on our dynamic and it's probably as durable as a black car, what I will say is its easier to look after than the natural surface on my Excell which requires treatment constantly to keep it looking good. 

Thanks for your comments. We live in a rural area and there is always a lot of crud being dropped by local tractors (not that we are complaining as we know some of them and they are lovely people!). Interesting, as we have an Excel at the moment and although it is scratch resistant it does lose a bit of its original "colour". Can anyone else offer their "two-penny" worth. It would be devastating to spend all the money to trade to a Dynamic and then find the gloss gets scratched easily. The salesman suggested giving the gloss a ceramic coating which apparently they offer, although I don't know the cost.