Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2009 Toyota Yaris won't start

GeorgeChrisman

8 minutes ago, GeorgeChrisman said:

I bought in in Louisiana I have not seen it run bought from a college girl who hit a deer 

5 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Topics merged

What's this mean

14 minutes ago, GeorgeChrisman said:

What's this mean

It means that this topic was merged with your earlier topic, so members only need to view and reply to one topic on the same subject.

2 hours ago, GeorgeChrisman said:

I bought in in Louisiana 

Sorry, I meant 'condition', did you buy the car with the fault already present?

EDIT:

Just noticed your earlier reply re: purchase with existing fault.

1 hour ago, stantheman1 said:

Sorry, I meant 'condition', did you buy the car with the fault already present?

Yes off her word but I got another car same year same color just rolled lol not funny thank god my son was fine but should I change everything from there to this one 

2 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

It means that this topic was merged with your earlier topic, so members only need to view and reply to one topic on the same subject.

Right on thanks 

12 minutes ago, GeorgeChrisman said:

Yes off her word but I got another car same year same color just rolled lol not funny thank god my son was fine but should I change everything from there to this one 

It's your call, if you know the history of the donor car and it's good then get a mechanic/garage to quote for the swap out, I would also seek expert advice on the viability of  repairing the non starter (taking into account the condition of the engine and indeed the rest of the vehicle itself plus the cost of repair). 

1 hour ago, stantheman1 said:

It's your call, if you know the history of the donor car and it's good then get a mechanic/garage to quote for the swap out, I would also seek expert advice on the viability of  repairing the non starter (taking into account the condition of the engine and indeed the rest of the vehicle itself plus the cost of repair). 

1 my son rolls a good little motor I just don't know about the computer cuz it didn't have group cruise control or Windows and stufthe motor and be all right

Just now, GeorgeChrisman said:

1 my son rolls a good little motor I just don't know about the computer cuz it didn't have group cruise control or Windows and stufthe motor and be all right

Thanks real appreciate  the opinion  just cost me to go get the one my kid wreaked its 5 hours away lol