Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

MK2 Steering Conversion Bits -------

- A - Go -

Am looking to convert the Aygo MK2 steering wheel in to the Aygo MK1 with the multifunctional, managed and was lucky to get all in picture below for £100 and the airbag is also new 😎👍 its been done before in another Aygo and a C1 and spoke to the owner who was really kind and very helpfull in explaining the diagram.. once completed ill let ya guys know of how to if interested!!

Cheers !!

J

20210107_011441.jpg

20210107_011416.jpg

20210107_011404.jpg

Nice, love mods like this, as you say think I saw pic of Mk1 C1 with one fitted, but no info on how it was done, so be good to see how it is done, good luck with it.

• Like 1

What is actually different with the MK2 wheel compared to the MK1? The only thing I have noticed different is the lane keeping assist button?

Not all generation 2 Aygos will have the lane departure alert as Toyota Safety Sense was an optional fitment originally.

2 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Not all generation 2 Aygos will have the lane departure alert as Toyota Safety Sense was an optional fitment originally.

So what is the difference then?

Varies. Some models will have audio/bluetooth controls, some will be leather wrapped, some will be plastic, those models with TSS will have the lane departure button, etc. Depends on the trim level. All of the 2nd generation steering wheels will have a flattened rim at the base.

image.thumb.png.91c5ceb4a061bb2c600cd80f2faf666f.png

First generation.

image.thumb.png.00ab00d281537ca885ec2c88bb5586cc.png

Second generation - leather wrapped with audio/bluetooth controls.

Im fitting it to fullfill the multifuction buttons to me stereo!! Im used to it with my other cars just alittle luxury aswell!.

J

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links