Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Full size Corolla spare wheel

CMcB

I have a Corolla 2ltr 2000 with 16” 7J ET40 wheels with 5 x 114.3 mm pcd fixing holes. The tyres are 205/55R16V. The car came with a spacesaver spare and I was told that a full size wheel will not will fit under the boot floor. I have checked and found I can fit one if I remove the polystyrene that holds the tools and put the tools separately somewhere else. Being a spare I don’t want to pay too much and have been looking for a second hand one. Does anyone know which older cars have the same wheels? If there are any then I will follow up be phoning around vehicle dismantlers.

18 minutes ago, CMcB said:

I have a Corolla 2ltr 2000 with 16” 7J ET40 wheels with 5 x 114.3 mm pcd fixing holes. The tyres are 205/55R16V. The car came with a spacesaver spare and I was told that a full size wheel will not will fit under the boot floor. I have checked and found I can fit one if I remove the polystyrene that holds the tools and put the tools separately somewhere else. Being a spare I don’t want to pay too much and have been looking for a second hand one. Does anyone know which older cars have the same wheels? If there are any then I will follow up be phoning around vehicle dismantlers.

You will need a jack and a Wheelbrace  too?

Avensis and Auris has same size, however ET might be different. You can check here

https://www.wheel-size.com

Toyota officials store in eBay sells alloy and steel wheels at very good prices. You can get even a brand new 16” alloy wheel for this purpose. 👍

Thanks

I have the jack and wheel brace with the spacesaver

I have been on that wheel site and it didn’t get me anywhere but will have another go. I have also been on the e bay site but will have another go on that as well.

I have found 17” 7J ET50 and 16” 6.5 J ET45 but not found 16” 7J ET 40 so far

thanks again

• Thanks 1

Toyota offer a "winter wheel" as an accessory, part number PW457-02009-SB for Corolla 

Toyota Corolla (2019-Present) Winter Rim 16" | PW45702009SB

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links