Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Change Parking Bulbs In Auris 2009 Model?

BSRenard

What is the best way to reach the parking bulbs? It's difficult to get to on my Auris from 2009, especially the one on the driver's side.

Split into new topic.

Front or rear? Rear has boot lining openings and once removed gives you an access to reach the plugs, just rotate and pull out, same for the front however you may need to undo some plastic clips and remove some plastic covers over the radiators. 👍 it’s bit of pain. 

It's hard, but not impossible, until you figure out how to turn, iirc, clockwise to remove.

I replaced mine for led's, then decided i dont really like the look, and switched back to W5W ones, it was not that hard once you figure it out.

• Like 2

Yes is true, I did the same thing with mine, checked few types of LED bulbs and finally came at Philips W5W, blue ones with white light. White light, as white as they can do...

• Like 1

What type and make of LED have you tried guys? I bought Osram w5w LED cool white 6000k , just because of that reason., difficult access to change bulbs even though I haven’t use them yet I am not sure should I just sell these and stick with standard bulbs. This blue  w5w by Philips are the best for light colour and brightness but they have short lifespan, and I currently use Osram long life w5w oem bulbs, these seems yellowish but last longest. , they are used by most manufacturers in the factories. 👍

I bought some cheap ones from aliexpress, gave them to my brother who put them on, but never put them on mine, 6 months later, half the bulbs were dead. They were not so bright, so i bought another model, with bunch more led's nice, bright, looks good. I put them on the back only, but after 2-3 months and couple of rains, one was dead, other one was half dead, and rusted, due to moisture. 

I ended up buying silicone insulated ones that i put on the back, they are pretty bright and do a good job, no issues for 1+ yrs now

Wanted to make sure they are fine before putting them on the front, which i now remember i never got around to doing. 

So i might put them on,if i find them.
image.thumb.png.7232c41d04196cfe1bb1b803ac2be31e.png