Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae Southern Convoy

97paseo

Im leaving Reading about 7am to get to the Services on the M1 to meet Knowlson at 8am.

If i remember correctly the Services are just before you get to Junction 12 (Toddington) on the m1.

:thumbsup:

Yeah sorry, i forgot to say that yeah we are all going saturday morning :thumbsup:

Hi Kenny & Silver Surfer

I also will be going on the sunday. I could meet you all at a service station on the m1 just pass junction 11 and then we could all convoy up to billing together what do you guys think?

Let me know :thumbsup:

jerry!!

cheers lads,

wont know what day going until tomorrow night so i'll let you know then

:thumbsup::yes:

Got your number mate :thumbsup: sent you mine :thumbsup:

Get off at junction 11 mate gimme a call when you come off the m25 turning right (towards woking) there is a stop point halway down the dual carriage way we will meet you there :thumbsup:

Just call me when you are going past junction 9 (leatherhead) so we can get our asses in gear :lol::lol:

:wacko:

Think I've got this, I'll text you when I'm at J9 M25 & then meet you just off J11 - which side of the road though? Heading towards the 25? :blink:

Got your number mate :thumbsup:  sent you mine :thumbsup:

Get off at junction 11 mate gimme a call when you come off the m25 turning right (towards woking) there is a stop point halway down the dual carriage way we will meet you there :thumbsup:

Just call me when you are going past junction 9 (leatherhead) so we can get our asses in gear  :lol:  :lol:

:wacko:

Think I've got this, I'll text you when I'm at J9 M25 & then meet you just off J11 - which side of the road though? Heading towards the 25? :blink:

:D Sorry mate I am :ffs: with directions :wacko::wacko:

Text me when you are going past junction 9

Come off the m25 at junction 11

Turn left away from the m25 there is a lay-by 200 yards down the dual Carriageway.

Pull in there.

Hopefully we will be there allready

then we just head back onto the m25 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi Kenny & Silver Surfer

I also will be going on the sunday. I could meet you all at a service station on the m1 just pass junction 11 and then we could all convoy up to billing together what do you guys think?

Let me know :thumbsup:

jerry!!

hello jerry,

Thats ok with me, i will be passing junction 11 at about 08:15-08:30, :thumbsup: , i have not heard from kenny yet.

:D Sorry mate I am :ffs: with directions :wacko::wacko:

Text me when you are going past junction 9

Come off the m25 at junction 11

Turn left away from the m25 there is a lay-by 200 yards down the dual Carriageway.

Pull in there.

Hopefully we will be there allready

then we just head back onto the m25 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:D Will do - cheers! :thumbsup:

Hi Kenny & Silver Surfer

Let me know  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

hello jerry,

Thats ok with me, i will be passing junction 11 at about 08:15-08:30, :thumbsup: , i have not heard from kenny yet.

Thats fine with me guys, so shall we aim to get to that service station around 8:15 to 8:30?? It's Toddington service station right?

Kenny!

I'm gunna be at Junc 13 on the M1 at about 9.15 on Sat. Will any of you lot be passing at that sort of time?

I think we need to get off at Junc 15 for Billing do we?

No-one then!?!?!?

Knowlson,why don't you PM me your mob no, just incase your running late! :thumbsup:

Hi Kenny & Silver Surfer

Let me know  :thumbsup:

jerry!!

hello jerry,

Thats fine with me guys, so shall we aim to get to that service station around 8:15 to 8:30?? It's Toddington service station right?

Kenny!

ok kenny, will see you at Toddington services at 08:15-08:30 thats if i dont bump into you on the m/way before that :thumbsup:

i should think that will only take another 45-60min to go the rest of the way.

will pm you my mob number

Kenny!

Hi Kenny and Silver surfer

Thats fine by me mate. I will be there about 8.30am - 8.45am as I'm picking up a friend. Yes you are right. The service station is called toddington services. Ok guys will keep in touch. I'll pm you guys my mobile number ok just in case :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Sorry folks, count me out, I'm not comming anymore.

Leeky, Si cheers for your PMs, seeya next time round. :thumbsup:

Sorry folks, count me out, I'm not comming anymore.

Leeky, Si cheers for your PMs, seeya next time round. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that dude, dont worry anyway as you'll hear all about it and see all the pictures. You'll be there with us in spirit :D :lol::thumbsup:

Knowlson,why don't you PM me your mob no, just incase your running late! :thumbsup:

We should be at the service station mate at 8ish and will be leaving not long after that :blink: if all things go to plan :lol::lol:

ill pm you my number mate I have yours now :thumbsup:

Well we're leaving at about 7.00 pm tonight. So, what with holiday traffic and road works on M25 and M1 we should just about be at Toddington to meet you guys tomorrow morning! Of course we could get lucky and just be having to put up new, never-been-out-the-packaging tents in the dark amidst a bunch of inebriated TOC members. Not sure which I prefer.

See you there!