Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front End Repairs. Help Needed


Recommended Posts

I was in a collision and sustained damage to the front of my 1.3 2008 yaris. I am carrying out repairs and and need help identifying some parts. 

The first is at the lower end of the front panel. There is a plastic support that has broken off and I am having trouble finding it. It connects up the lower front panel with the bumper and splashguards. 


The other is some kind of electrical device. 


I was wondering what these parts are called? And any idea where I could source them as I've had no luck online. 

Any help greatly appreciated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...