Do Not Sell My Personal Information

landcruiser 69 plate

Haych

I have recentally bought a new landcruiser and I have not been given a log book the salesman said its all online but when I got my 15 plate it came with one please advise does it come with one thanks 

Do you mean a log book (V5C - vehicle registration document) or an owner's manual?

Vehicles of this age came with an abbreviated owners manual.

You can download a more comprehensive owners manual via MyToyota. Go to https://www.toyota.co.uk, and from the drop down menu top right, select 'owners', then under vehicle information  'manage my Toyota'.

Once you register with MyToyota, you can then choose to download the owners manual from the appropriate link.

You may also be able to order a paper copy of the full owners manual from your Toyota dealer's parts department at your cost.

9 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Do you mean a log book (V5C - vehicle registration document) or an owner's manual?

Vehicles of this age came with an abbreviated owners manual.

You can download a more comprehensive owners manual via MyToyota. Go to https://www.toyota.co.uk, and from the drop down menu top right, select 'owners', then under vehicle information  'manage my Toyota'.

Once you register with MyToyota, you can then choose to download the owners manual from the appropriate link.

You may also be able to order a paper copy of the full owners manual from your Toyota dealer's parts department at your cost.

Yes sorry I ment a owners manual it usually came in a leather wallet but I was suprised nothing came this year thankyou so much 

7 hours ago, Haych said:

Yes sorry I ment a owners manual it usually came in a leather wallet but I was suprised nothing came this year thankyou so much 

You should still get a leather wallet which should contain a brief user guide, service/warranty book and few pamphlets, the car & audio owners manuals are no longer supplied as mentioned by Frosty.

• Thanks 1