Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loss of DAB Audio

Timh21

well, Im surprised but it didnt take long to get a slight issue, but its a bit weird. All of a sudden Ive got no DAB channels,  but when I say that,  I can select them and they even show a text summary but Ive got no audio output?  FM etc works fine, any ideas. Tried in different places today 50 miles apart (I was working) nothing.

The plot thickens. Ive also just discovered that I also have no sound with a USB stick, again I see all my tracks and if I select one it starts playing,  but again, zero audio output. ?  Bit dissapointing to be looking at Dealer Intervention so soon

Hi, have you checked the instructions about the system? There might be some settings available. 

7 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Hi, have you checked the instructions about the system? There might be some settings available. 

Yeah, phoned the Dealer this morning too. And in fact, there is another connected issue, handsfree phone also no Audio, my Contacts confirm they can hear me, but I hear nothing??  Waiting on Dealer to come back to me

Oh well, good thing is Ive managed to get the car booked in with Dealer to investigate on Tuesday so pretty quick. Technician did say it sounds like an issue with one of the MM controllers and that there is a seperate controller for FM and Sat Nav hence why they are still working

Hi a bit different I had an issue with people hearing me on hands free and was just a case of dealer resetting telematics box 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So car finally went in yesterday to investigate hands free issue, but sadly although they confirmed there is an issue they couldnt find cause and have asked me to bring the car back next week and leave it with them for 2 days minimum. Oh well, at least I got to try a new Yaris Hybrid for the day and I was pleasantly surprised, what a great little car and markedly quicker around town than the Corolla, that 3 cylinder engine mated with the hybrid system is a corker.

I asked for a go in this, but unfortunately its already sold:☹️

y4mUhIeZqPNaifbDJBffNMDM8OhtWkNxr6W87ex-

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yippee, all fixed now. Apparently the factory had to get involved and send the Dealer a new software update with specific instructions on how to load, sorry they woulndt share what update etc

• Like 2