Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ebay, facebook or here?

PeterCorollaman

I have a 1992 Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3ltr that I need to dispose of as I've just bought a different car. The Corolla is in very good condition, service record and very low mileage for the year - almost 88k miles. Long MOT (10 months).

Each time I've had it in for service or MOT the mechanics can't  believe the great condition it is in particularly chassis wise.

There is only one problem and that is the steering rack has a slight leak.

I've had the car for over 4 years and it has never let me down. 

Which medium would members recommend to sell on for best price? 

Here or eBay perhaps, my last car I sold on Pistonheads which was great but I'm not sure if its such a popular outlet now. Great to hear of a 1992 and good luck with the sale.

Could choose two out of the three to broaden the exposure.

Note that Toyota Owners Club would need an indicative price given, rather than just asking for offers - as this provides members with an idea of the price you're looking for.

Thank you. Price would only be £350.00  To ask any more would be unrealistic.

10 hours ago, KennyKen1988 said:

Here or eBay perhaps, my last car I sold on Pistonheads which was great but I'm not sure if its such a popular outlet now. Great to hear of a 1992 and good luck with the sale.

Thank you. Never heard of Pistonheads to be honest. Will try here and eBay I reckon. The asking price will be £350.00.

Hi there Peter, 

is the corolla a saloon, hatchback , estate.

also ive messaged u my number so you can contact me on there or drop me yours and il be in touch.

regards Billy

Bought the car. However clutch was slipping alot. Do not buy from this buyer in future. Car was nothing like described mechanically. Was unable to take it on a testdrive. However was assured its clutch , box and engine to be top notch however clutch is on its way out

1 hour ago, Roy124 said:

Ask for your money back.

Private sale - Buyer beware, once you bought it, it's yours

If the clutch was slipping, and you bought it like it its on the buyer for not inspecting the car fully at the time - the Buyer could have just walked away plenty of other cars out there

Wasnt alot of money so not fussed. just a warning to any other buyers. I had to send a driver over to get the car as i was unable to view it myself. was guaranteed the car was fine. Instead ive had to recover it just off the a1 as the driver did not want to drive it back and totally knacker the clutch.

Will probably break it. If anyone needs any bits of it give me a shout

You can’t trust people these days especially those who sells their cars. But for the price to be expected. A good running car in excellent condition no matter age will be well over £1000 perhaps £1500-£2000.