Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris XP21 Space Saver Spare Wheel

eptoyuk

Hi folks,

I'm interested to upgrade from my Yaris XP13 to the new Yaris XP21.
Unfortunately in Germany it does not come with a space saver spare wheel, in UK this should be a standard equipment.

I consider a spare wheel as a must-have equipment. In my opinion, a repair kit is a bad joke.

Would anybody be so kind, to post the size of the space saver spare wheel.
The Prius 4 has the same wheel dimensions, the same bold pattern and the same centre bore.
I suppose it should be either 125/70R17 or 125/80R16. Space saver spare wheels for Prius are available at the German second hand market.

Many thanks in advance!
Peter

Hello Peter, bear in mind my Yaris is a 2014. It has 15" wheels (R15) and the space saver is T - 125/70 R16. I don't know which models are supplied with a space saver or compressor/goo in the U.K.? Mine did not have a spare when purchased and as part of the sale the dealer provided a space saver and kit.

Somebody may come along and provide the size for the latest models.

Thank you for the answer.

I need the size for the new Yaris XP21, as the new model has different wheel sizes compared to the old XP13.

In the UK price list of the new XP21 a space saver spare wheel is specified for all grades, from Icon throughout to Lounge Edition.

I bought a Lexus CT200 sparewheel  125-70-/17  ( its 5x100 ) and a complete jack from a prius and it all fits fine only you can't use the Towhook from the Prius.

It was al second hand and it cost me all together € 90

20210102_125615.jpg

20210102_130343.jpg

KRIK.JPG

reserve wiel Yaris 2021  r.jpg

• Like 1

While you wait for an owner with the new car to have look at his tyre, this website is good, especially the linked pages here:-

Your one :                    https://www.wheel-size.com/size/toyota/yaris/2021/      

What went before :    https://www.wheel-size.com/size/toyota/yaris/2018/    

Looks like they might have the same size safety spare, or maybe I'm misreading this?

Hi G6-R,

thank you very much for your information!

I'm a bit confused, that you had to buy a second hand spare wheel. In the price list of Toyota UK

https://www.toyota.co.uk/brochures-pricelists#

The space saver spare wheel is definitely marked as "Standard" equipment.

Supplement:

I just saw, that your location is also Non-UK, at the first look I only recognised LAUNCH EDITION, which is avaiable in UK.

I'am from the Netherlands and olso in the Netherlands we have the little compressor for a flat tyre🙄

Thats not the way i want to travel FAR, thats why i bought a spare wheel

Offset is 45

Yaris Launch Edition 2021.jpg

• Thanks 1