Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GR Yaris service intervals

FROSTYBALLS

Information taken from Toyota UK blog.

Service intervals for the GR Yaris are every 6,000 miles or 12 months, whichever occurs first. First service is an Interim service, second a Full service, and so on.

A safety check on brake and clutch fluid is recommended every six months, but this can be done at the same time as an Interim or Full service, depending on mileage.

• 2 weeks later...

Blimey, thats shorter than my Motorcycle Service intervals, I suppose they are expecting them to be driven hard

It's a 3 pot 1.6 turbo 257 bhp, so a bit highly strung, Most performance cars require regular oil changes

• 2 weeks later...

I think it uses the same 0w20 oil that all modern Toyotas use, given the BHP per litre, it probably degrades that oil much quicker than your average 1.8 hybrid. That, and the expectation that it will be driven hard. The intervals make sense 

3 minutes ago, Gray86 said:

I think it uses the same 0w20 oil that all modern Toyotas use, given the BHP per litre, it probably degrades that oil much quicker than your average 1.8 hybrid. 

The standard Yaris uses 0W-8. The latest Aygo, Corolla, C-HR, Rav4, and Prius use 0W-16.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

The standard Yaris uses 0W-8. The latest Aygo, Corolla, C-HR, Rav4, and Prius use 0W-16.

I should have said ‘most modern Toyotas’ 

• 2 months later...

Must admit, I'd do a 6 monthly oil change in last car (Clio 182 Trophy which made it to 6 digit mileage before an idiot wrote it off while parked.)