Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member - 1995 Toyota Camry Wagin V^ LE

Wanderer1896

I acquired my New 1995 Toyota Camry Wagon V6 LE in May of 2020, i am the third owner of this Beauty.  Actually I call it the BEAST.  It is a vehicle that loves to run, it is happiest with the pedal down.  It has been a journey, a well maintained vehicle. The last owner took care of the basics, but over looked the nuances of an older Car,  The Beast is now being fed appropriately, looking forward to many years of reliable driving pleasure.

5 - JA_95_Toyota_Camry- Hood_Latch_Was_Opened_So_engine_could-Be_Viewed_resize.jpg

Wild River Station 2019-09-18 08-41-47 - 0014 - Copy-RESIZED-final.jpg

Hello Richard - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

On 1/27/2021 at 4:49 AM, Wanderer1896 said:

I acquired my New 1995 Toyota Camry Wagon V6 LE in May of 2020, i am the third owner of this Beauty.  Actually I call it the BEAST.  It is a vehicle that loves to run, it is happiest with the pedal down.  It has been a journey, a well maintained vehicle. The last owner took care of the basics, but over looked the nuances of an older Car,  The Beast is now being fed appropriately, looking forward to many years of reliable driving pleasure.

5 - JA_95_Toyota_Camry- Hood_Latch_Was_Opened_So_engine_could-Be_Viewed_resize.jpg

Wild River Station 2019-09-18 08-41-47 - 0014 - Copy-RESIZED-final.jpg

The Beast is serving as my Amateur Radio remote station @ Mad River Wilderness Camp Ground in Jackson NH, August 2020.

Welcome aboard, Richard...always good to see another V6.!!