Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi everyone

Jim West

Hi my name is Jim West and I just bought an old 2007 Land cruiser invincible. It's a bit beat up, but it's all I could afford right now. I have always wanted one but with family and work (full time carer) I never got round to finding one in my price bracket (cheap). Now that I have retired, my wife said "why don't you, you keep going on about it".   

The Land cruiser has a lot of problems with it but that's how I could afford to buy it. I am not really mechanically minded, all my training is in caring but I can follow instructions, and I am hoping with the help of this forums members. I will be able to fix some of the problems.

If anyone has any questions for me fire away, I am more them happy to try and answer them.

Jim.

Hello Jim - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Welcome to the Toyota Owners Club, Jim
Jim, you could be in for a rough ride with your motor.  You say..... It’s 2007, beat up, cheap, has lots of problems, all you could afford, your not mechanically minded. All these are your words. Doesn’t add up to being a good experience to me. I hope you get the motor sorted buts it doesn’t seem you starting from a good stand point.                  
The Toyota Owners Club is split up into different forums for different Toyota models. There is a forum for Land Cruisers, Why don’t you start by visiting the Land Cruiser forum, maybe the problems you have with yours have already been covered and you can sort a few out. If a problem you have is not already covered you can start a new post in the Land Cruiser section and see what response you get. 

Welcome aboard, Jim...and good luck with the LC.

As Joe says...best get yourself over to the LC forum and start from there.

Thanks for replying everyone. I think you are right Catlover and I think my wife would agree with you on account she keeps calling me a old fool. 

I think this is going to be a fun ride and with help from forums members I might just get some of the problems fixed even with my fat fingers.

Thanks again.

On 1/28/2021 at 7:38 PM, Jim West said:

Thanks for replying everyone. I think you are right Catlover and I think my wife would agree with you on account she keeps calling me a old fool. 

I think this is going to be a fun ride and with help from forums members I might just get some of the problems fixed even with my fat fingers.

Thanks again.

Catlover (Joe) has put you on the right track! Welcome to the forum,