Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsport Phase 2 are they same as the Phase 1?

Chopsy

Anyone know if the phase 1 Yaris Tsport has the same door as he phase 2 yaris Tsport hinge wise etc?

Mine is a JT chasis Phase 1. Was the Phase 2 made in France?

Just don't want to get a O/S door for it not to fit.

Any help appreciated.

iirc The only difference is the facelift 2003-2005, the car is the same body wise as a base model

if it is a JT car you need a door from another JT car as there can be some minor differences

17 hours ago, flash22 said:

iirc The only difference is the facelift 2003-2005, the car is the same body wise as a base model

if it is a JT car you need a door from another JT car as there can be some minor differences

Thanks for the reply. We found the chasis no. on the bonnet and its a JTD chasis phase 2, so it looks like it should be ok.

Plot twist - turns out the phase 1 door hinge inside distance - around 28cm the phase 2 door hinge distance 27cm.

I was told this could be an issue by the body shop, well still on the lookout for an O/S door for a Phase 1 Tsport.

13 hours ago, Chopsy said:

Plot twist - turns out the phase 1 door hinge inside distance - around 28cm the phase 2 door hinge distance 27cm.

I was told this could be an issue by the body shop, well still on the lookout for an O/S door for a Phase 1 Tsport.

From my experience not an issue I've swapped them before

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links