Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fuse number for clock

RAVISHING 4

Hi got my rav 4 back 1997 all motd new Battery brakes and a few welding spots done /polished up the paintwork now only one thing not working is the digital clock on dashboard im thinking cant be nothing but a clock 3 little buttons  so what fuse number will it be and if fuse is ok is it worth getting another clock, will it be a difficult  job or just a screw driver prise it out job.thanks wayne..

I had a 98 rav4 and the lcd digital clock’s digits would occasionally disappear I could bring it back to life by pressing on the plastic screen I wouldn’t think it is a fuse issue as the fuse would more than likely protect more than just the clock circuit. I think you can prize it out with a trim tool or small screw driver.

1 hour ago, RAVISHING 4 said:

Hi got my rav 4 back 1997 all motd new battery brakes and a few welding spots done /polished up the paintwork now only one thing not working is the digital clock on dashboard im thinking cant be nothing but a clock 3 little buttons  so what fuse number will it be and if fuse is ok is it worth getting another clock, will it be a difficult  job or just a screw driver prise it out job.thanks wayne..

Do the interior lights come on?? My 95 supra had this happen, digital clock gone, interior lights gone, happen to be a fuse in the engine bay

1 hour ago, Rosgoe said:

I had a 98 rav4 and the lcd digital clock’s digits would occasionally disappear I could bring it back to life by pressing on the plastic screen I wouldn’t think it is a fuse issue as the fuse would more than likely protect more than just the clock circuit. I think you can prize it out with a trim tool or small screw driver.

ok ill try checking the fuses first before the hammer n screw driver job thanks

52 minutes ago, 2toyos said:

Do the interior lights come on?? My 95 supra had this happen, digital clock gone, interior lights gone, happen to be a fuse in the engine bay

hi now you mention it no interior lights dont come on thought it might be just a bulb on my to do list but could be linked to same clock fuse trial and error now. nowt major cars looking good and drives brill thanks you guys...

Moved to the Rav4 club.