Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2021 multimedia id

mizunoman

Hi Everyone

Just picked up my Corolla Design 1.8 Hybrid ..... it replaces our previous Auris. So, I seem to be connected with MyT as I can see all the info about trips so far, hybrid performance, location etc. What I haven't been able to do is register the Multimedia system so that Send to Car works ...... where do I find the multimedia device id so that I can register it?

Thanks

Please update your profile.

It takes anything up to 2 weeks for your vin to go up onto the server

The information is usually in setup - general - System information

Did you get the Go (sat nav) option ?

I did get the Touch 2 with Go - the VIN is in there but perhaps I have to be a bit more patient and see if it turns up ..... thanks

When I did mine last week on the Toyota Portal I had to enter the Version no from the V5 Doc to confirm ownership as well as the MM device ID.  My Version no was ZWExxxx, the Device ID started AxQx and was 18 characters long in total. It was all up and running within a week of collection

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mizunoman said:

Hi Everyone

Just picked up my Corolla Design 1.8 Hybrid ..... it replaces our previous Auris. So, I seem to be connected with MyT as I can see all the info about trips so far, hybrid performance, location etc. What I haven't been able to do is register the Multimedia system so that Send to Car works ...... where do I find the multimedia device id so that I can register it?

Thanks

Make sure your car is on, bluetooth is connected and bluetooth tethering/personal hotspot is switched on on your phone

Press setup button then on LH menu down to online, Toyota online, Toyota web account, Existing account, enter your MyT username & password, click ok.

Open your MyT app and you should get a prompt to assign a new multimedia device

• Like 1

Excellent - it worked and eventually recognised the unit. Thanks.