Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SR180 Car Seat Covers & Armrest

Infiniti

Hey Everyone!

Anyone know of any good quality, fitted car seat covers for the Auris SR180? Any companies which sell them for a reasonable price?

Also, is anyone aware of an armrest which  fits the Auris well? Not one that just bolts in, but looks somewhat OEM?

Thank you!

OEM armrest - 08471-12220-B0

off topic, but OEM "thicker rimmed steering wheel" - PZ439-E9171-01

ordered both via PartsKing - who is on this forum and works at a Toyota dealer.

• Like 1

I thought OP is looking for an armrest that you can actually rest your arm on. 

I don't understant the point of the Auris armrest,  as maybe  only a tiny child can rest a hand there, too low for adults.

Something like this looks actually useable,  >> part number 08471-12220-B0

image.thumb.png.24f05c0a106bb8be69828d6b28f7269d.png

1 hour ago, furtula said:

I don't understant the point of the Auris armrest,  as maybe  only a tiny child can rest a hand there, too low for adults.

Do you know where I can get this part from? That’s exactly the sort of thing I’m looking for! 

5 hours ago, furtula said:

I don't understand - that's exactly what I've posted. Please refer to my post. 

31 minutes ago, Phil_1985 said:

Yeah, the number checks out. I thought you were referring to the original Auris part, and didn't check.

And since this thing costs 20 euros on eBay, i thought to be a cheap-ish copy.

4 hours ago, Infiniti said:

Do you know where I can get this part from? That’s exactly the sort of thing I’m looking for! 

Just put the number on google, and you will get some eBay links. 

13 hours ago, Phil_1985 said:

Sadly the only item that brings up for me is in Denmark, and it won’t let me message the seller. But thank you for the item numbers, I’ll keep a lookout!

13 hours ago, furtula said:

Yeah, the number checks out. I thought you were referring to the original Auris part, and didn't check.

And since this thing costs 20 euros on ebay, i thought to be a cheap-ish copy.

Just put the number on google, and you will get some ebay links. 

32 minutes ago, Infiniti said:

Sadly the only item that brings up for me is in Denmark, and it won’t let me message the seller. But thank you for the item numbers, I’ll keep a lookout!

Weird, because for me it shows https://www.ebay.de/itm/Toyota-Auris-Mittelkonsole-Armlehne-08471-12220-BO-/392980871097

It looks like the genuine part, but it's priced quite cheap, only 20 euros. I guess it wont show up for you because when i tried to order it, and pick the UK as adress, it does not exist. Still, it's worth to try to reach out to seller, maybe you can make some agreement with him.

If you do end up getting one, pls post some pictures here, as the ones online are more or less the same, curios how it looks like, is the height ok, so i might get one too.

Try your local Toyota dealer or Parts King Kyle.

This was ten years ago for me now, but I believe the part had to come from Japan. (As I had also ordered the steering wheel at the time too, it may have been that - I can't remember)

@furtula it's been a few years since I've had my Auris now, but I had the armrest - from memory it was definitely better - but I don't remember much else sorry

On 2/5/2021 at 9:41 AM, furtula said:

Weird, because for me it shows https://www.ebay.de/itm/Toyota-Auris-Mittelkonsole-Armlehne-08471-12220-BO-/392980871097

It looks like the genuine part, but it's priced quite cheap, only 20 euros. I guess it wont show up for you because when i tried to order it, and pick the UK as adress, it does not exist. Still, it's worth to try to reach out to seller, maybe you can make some agreement with him.

If you do end up getting one, pls post some pictures here, as the ones online are more or less the same, curios how it looks like, is the height ok, so i might get one too.

On 2/5/2021 at 1:06 PM, Phil_1985 said:

Try your local Toyota dealer or Parts King Kyle.

This was ten years ago for me now, but I believe the part had to come from Japan. (As I had also ordered the steering wheel at the time too, it may have been that - I can't remember)

@furtula it's been a few years since I've had my Auris now, but I had the armrest - from memory it was definitely better - but I don't remember much else sorry

Hey guys!

I did try to purchase it, sent the money over. And just today he’s refunded me the money, I assume he didn’t want to pay for postage to the UK. (If he had checked my messages to him, he would have known this!) 

Ahwell! Maybe I will find another one 😞

make sure any seat covers you buy are airbag compatible

and you fit the drivers cover to the drivers seat so the

blow out panels locate around where your seat airbag is

aldi have seat cover for sale every now and then